Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ah, I made a mistake


Like this is anything new to me, mistakes that is. I miss counted my beads and looms, I have 10 looms and 100 bottles of beads, insanity but then I do this with lots of things, for instance I have 5 barbeque's and I have 4 telescopes. In my book a girl can never have too many grills, telescopes or obviously, beads or looms.

Our weather here until today has been dreary so not much looming going on, sunlight makes lots of things look better including my disposition but I do have 2 looms going when I get there, one is a hat band and the other will be a bracelet for myself.

I am trying to stock up on hat bands because once again this year I will be vending at the Wild Horse and Burro Show at the Reno Livestock Center in August. I love being a vendor at this show every year because you see the most gorgeous horses doing things like dressage and team penning and when you see these beautiful animals and how remarkable they are some people have trouble understanding that every horse in this show was once a wild mustang or wild burro. They have riders and they in some cases put purebred horses to shame not only in their looks but their performances. The last 2 years there has been a woman on a golden palomino with a very long gorgeous tail and this woman has a ponytail to match, she and her horse take lots of ribbons as well as looking perfect together. People love their mustangs, I'm not the only one.

Again I am going to post a picture of something that I've made.

No comments: