Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Way too


I have been way too busy and haven't posted at all for a long time..oops. I am going to be doing the Western States Wild Horse and Burro Show during the 15th, 16th and 17th of August 2008. If anyone reads this and wants to come see what a wild mustang looks like once it's gentled and trained and you are in the Reno Nevada area, come on down to the Reno Livestock Center and say "hi".

That's where I'll be selling jewelry and hat bands and honey, yes you got it right. Wild honey to go with the wild horses. My husband has bee hives and he took about 30 pounds of honey off the hives and I will be selling it at the show.

1 comment:

Lynne Murray said...

30 pounds of honey! Those are some productive little honeybees. I hope you have a great show--Mustangs and burros, bees and beads! What's not to love?